There are certain types of cookies. Functional cookies are used for web site functioning and this page uses them for reading web browser settings for optimal display, effective page loading, saving language preferences, location, screen resolution, etc. These cookies are used for detection of any misuse of our web page and services, too.
Statistical cookies track web page use. With them, VS Customs detects which parts of web page are the most interesting to visitors, how many visits are on the page and what parts of the page are the most watched. Cookies aren’t sent to third parties. They are used only for tracking number of visitors and time they spend on the page.
Behavioral cookies are used for page content which depends on web page behavior. Adjusting web page goes directly through web page content. It is essential to say that page doesn’t create profile for visitors to adjust content for them. Visitors are classified to certain buyer group. This cookies track visitors’ behavior on the page to find out main interests, transfer data to other web pages, use of third party services for ads and showing more individual ads based on social networks.
Personal data is stored and used just for essential purposes for proper web page functioning, web page content and services.
When you use our web page, data which is stored is data which browser sends automatically to us. This information is temporarily stored in log file and they are stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file which are fetched,
- URL address of the network page which sends access requests,
- used web browser, computer operating system and Internet service provider if it is applicable.
These data is analyzed for:
- basic administration,
- ensuring undisturbed connection to page,
- ensuring easy use of page.
Personal data is deleted or blocked as soon as serves its purpose. Collecting data for providing web page service and data storage to log files is essential for web page administration. Consequently, user can’t complain about that. It is possible to longer storage data if it is required by law.
If you want to contact VS Customs, you can use contact form. This form collects your name, e-mail address, subject and message. Data is used for answering to user requests and it is deleted 30 days after processing. Exception is necessity of longer storage for confidentiality use, user services or storage time defined by law. If you want to write product review, form collects your review, e-mail address and name. It is used for publishing review on product page and it is there until you want to delete it.
Personal data manager is VS Customs. Data is keeped for —. Data is secured through—.
As customer, you have certain rights:
- according to article 15 of GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- according to article 16 of GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- according to article 17 of GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwise processed; the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing the personal data which have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- according to article 18 of GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; the data subject has objected to processing and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- according to article 20 of GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller.
- according to article 7, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- according to article 77, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation.
Those rights you can fulfill with sending e-mail to VS Customs at firstname.lastname@example.org or through form: